Tier+Tactical - Medical 1Uploaded by Panopticon
Dec 26th 2019, 3:59 AM
Bushido's iconic weapon pack, this time with a fresh coat of paint!
Codenamed "Kai", this update includes a boatload of bugfixes, an overhauled ammo system, and all new preferences for you to play around with. The classic look and feel of the weapons have been left mostly untouched.
Here's a quick rundown:
- T+T1 ammo mode finally works after all these years
- New Arena ammo mode: bottomless magazines and limited ammo, for an authentic Quake-Like experience
- Patched ammo system: no negative ammo or your money back, should also work with SetInventory and other weird item events
- Lots of preferences, compatible with both Glass and RTB
- Miscellaneous bugfixes and enhancements
- Fully working easter eggs
A full description of all preferences can be found at: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=324336.0
Medical 1 contains:
The Gauze Gun
"Wo—Would you j—Would you just stand still?!"
A long-ranged healing device that uses aerodynamic syringes full of things that are good for you. Like vaccines! Everyone knows introducing very small amounts of every disease known to man to your body is a good idea. Especially if you do it repeatedly! Be sure to hit the same target multiple times for a cumulative effect.
A short-ranged healing device that uses one, large syringe full of things that are good for you. Like vaccines! Everyone knows that—wait, hold on. Like drugs! Lots of drugs. All the drugs. You can use it on yourself, or on others—the healing effect will stick around for a little while, unless you've already tried pumping yourself full of drugs. In which case, you won't regenerate, but you will receive a flat boost. Healing yourself causes a cooldown—your body isn't willing to stab itself repeatedly if it has any say in the matter. However, you can heal others as many times as you want!