Tier+Tactical - Melee 1Uploaded by Panopticon
Dec 26th 2019, 4:10 AM
Bushido's iconic weapon pack, this time with a fresh coat of paint!
Codenamed "Kai", this update includes a boatload of bugfixes, an overhauled ammo system, and all new preferences for you to play around with. The classic look and feel of the weapons have been left mostly untouched.
Here's a quick rundown:
- T+T1 ammo mode finally works after all these years
- New Arena ammo mode: bottomless magazines and limited ammo, for an authentic Quake-Like experience
- Patched ammo system: no negative ammo or your money back, should also work with SetInventory and other weird item events
- Lots of preferences, compatible with both Glass and RTB
- Miscellaneous bugfixes and enhancements
- Fully working easter eggs
A full description of all preferences can be found at: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=324336.0
Melee 1 contains:
Electric Guitar, Crowbar, Katana, Baton, Ice Axe, Lead Pipe, Frying Pan, Spade, Sledgehammer and Machete
A bunch of "generic" (we use that term lightly) weapons that come together to make the ultimate melee weapon experience—get in close, then waste your enemy with a barrage of ice axe jabs, lead pipe brutalities and maybe a frying pan to the face for good measure! Comes balanced against Tier 1 secondaries—expect to lose when faced with someone with an actual gun.
The Combat Knife
"Grabbin' a bread slicer!"
The incredible Combat Knife is the epitome of melee weapons everywhere: Second only to the mythological (hopefully) Weed Whacker, the combat knife was designed by the BLAKC to be a great secondary for those brave souls without any ammo in their guns and a big mean asshole with a minigun staring down them. The knife in fact works so well that many soldiers abandon other weapons in order to grab this glorious, glorious sharpened stick!