Slayer - Capture the FlagUploaded by Greek2me
Jan 18th 2017, 5:57 PM
The goal is pretty self-explanatory: Capture the Flag.
Steal flags from enemy bases and return them to your own flag to score.
Slayer CTF is an extremely flexible game mode. Here's some examples of things you can do:
- Multiple flag spawns per team.
- Attack-only CTF. None of the teams have flags; instead, they must capture a neutral flag and return it to their base.
- Attack-Defense CTF. Only one team has a flag and the others must capture it.
- Flag-is-Bomb. Bring a flag to the enemy base to win.
- Dynamic flag locking. Use events to prevent specific flags from being captured. Allows for granular control - prevent one team from capturing the same flag twice, for example.
To use a different type of flag:
Go into the Advanced tab and find the option, [CTF | Flag Type]. Change this to "Briefcase Flag", for example, and then restart the server.
Flag models by:
- Standard - Gravity Cat
- Pole - .:Taboo:.
- Briefcase - Demian
- Fumbi Ball - .:Taboo:.
- Deathball Skull - Demian