RendermanUploaded by Lake
Feb 24th 2017, 4:58 PM
Renderman is a mysterious entity that haunts Blockland. Over the years, this entity has become increasingly intelligent... and increasingly deadly.
Join us on Discord: https://discord.gg/s3vCQba
View on the forums: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=314260.0
The Glitch Detector
This is the Glitch Detector. This tool will alert you to the presence of Render by measuring "glitch energy". It will notify you if dangerous levels of energy are found.
The Glitch Gun
The Glitch Gun is a one-time use item that can be used to defend against Render. Upon use, the gun will explode, taking any nearby threats with it.
The Glitch Shrine is a brick that you can place in your builds to passively repel Render. Glitch Shrines have the appearance of a Jack-o-lantern. You can make a shrine invisible by hitting it with a wrench and unchecking "Rendering".
You can turn a shrine off by hitting it with the wrench and unchecking "Raycasting" in the menu. You can also do this automatically with events.
These are special bricks that trigger onRelay when Render is nearby. You can use these to make automated alarm systems and other things for your builds. For advanced uses, the detection level of a brick can be changed using the "setRDetectorLevel" event.
- Mode - Changes Render's behavior. There are four modes to choose from: Normal (Render acts normal as always), Damage (Render drains players' health), Tag (Render kills on touch rather than on sight), and Haunt (Render is passive and does not attack.
- Spawn Rate - Adjust this to change how often Render spawns. Setting this to 'Disabled' will turn Render off.
- Shrine Range - This changes the area of effect for Glitch Shrines. Set this to 'Disabled' to turn shrines off entirely.
- Shrines admin only - When enabled, only shrines placed by administrators will work.
- Affect bricks and lights - Allows Render to flicker lights and place bricks.
- Daytime spawning - With this enabled, Render will spawn in bright environments.
- Disable Ambient Sounds - Checking this turns off ambient sound effects.
- Disable lights - When checked, Render will not use lights.
- Invincible - Turn this on to make Render invincible. When turned off, weapons can be used against Render.
- Transform chance at spawn - The rate at which players will spawn as Render.
This add-on supports Slayer mini-games. The following preferences can be changed in a Slayer mini-game:
- Invincibility - Changes whether Render is invincible or not.
- Mode - Changes Render's mode.
- Player Transformation Rate - How often players will spawn as Render.
- Points for Killing Render - How many points are awarded for defeating Render with a weapon.
- Spawn Rate - Changes Render's spawn rate.
By default, these preferences are set to 'Use Server Preference', meaning that the server's configuration will apply as usual.
You can configure Render's behavior in a mini-game using events! The events only work if you are the mini-game owner and they ONLY affect the mini-game. Slayer is not required for them to work.
- MiniGame -> setRenderInvincibility
- MiniGame -> setRenderMode
- MiniGame -> setRenderSpawnRate
v2.2 - The Holiday Cheer Update
v2.1 - The Halloween 2018 Update
v2.0.1 - Detector Brick Hotfix
v2.0 - The Halloween 2017 Update
v1.4 - Events and Interactivity
v1.3 - The Slayer Update
v1.2.1 - Mystery Update Reveal
v1.2 - The Mystery Update
v1.1 - Glitch Guns
- Flickering Player Light (Direct download): http://blockland.us/files/Light_Flickering_Player_Light.zip
- Flashlight: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240727.0
- Prepper Script: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178185.0
- Support_Prepper (Old): https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174563.0
By LakeYS - http://LakeYS.net