RendermanUploaded by Lake
Feb 24th 2017, 4:58 PM
Renderman is a mysterious entity that haunts Blockland. Over the years, this entity has become increasingly intelligent... and increasingly deadly.
The Glitch Detector
This is the Glitch Detector. This tool will alert you to the presence of Render by measuring glitch energy. It has one weakness, however; Render can passively observe you without being detected.
The Glitch Gun
This state-of-the-art device was invented during an experiment with glitch energy. Upon use, a glitch gun will repel Render, shattering the gun in the process. Not much else is known about this device or if there are other uses of the technology.
The Glitch Shrine is a brick that you can place in your builds to passively repel Render. Glitch Shrines have the appearance of a Jack-o-lantern.
You can turn a shrine off by hitting it with the wrench and unchecking "Raycasting" in the menu. You can also do this automatically with events!
These are special bricks that trigger onRelay when Render is nearby. You can use these to make automated alarm systems and other things for your builds.
- Mode - Changes Render's behavior. There are four modes to choose from: Normal (Render acts normal as always), Damage (Render drains players' health), Tag (Render kills on touch rather than on sight), and Haunt (Render is passive and does not attack.
- Spawn Rate - Adjust this to change how often Render spawns. Setting this to 'Disabled' will turn Render off.
- Shrine Range - This changes the area of effect for Glitch Shrines. Set this to 'Disabled' to turn shrines off entirely.
- Affect bricks and lights - Allows Render to flicker lights and place bricks.
- Only spawn at night (Day cycle) - With this enabled, Render will only spawn at night in day cycle environments. If using a normal environment, Render will continue to spawn like normal.
- Disable Ambient Sounds - Checking this turns off ambient sound effeccts.
- Disable lights - When checked, Render will not use lights.
- Invincible - Turn this on to make Render invincible. When turned off, weapons can be used against Render.
- Transform chance at spawn - The rate at which players will spawn as Render.
This add-on supports Slayer mini-games. The following preferences can be changed in a Slayer mini-game:
- Invincibility - Changes whether Render is invincible or not.
- Mode - Changes Render's mode.
- Player Transformation Rate - How often players will spawn as Render.
- Points for Killing Render - How many points are awarded for defeating Render with a weapon.
- Spawn Rate - Changes Render's spawn rate.
By default, these preferences are set to 'Use Server Preference', meaning that the server's configuration will apply as usual.
You can configure Render's behavior in a mini-game using events! The events only work if you are the mini-game owner and they ONLY affect the mini-game. Slayer is not required for them to work.
- MiniGame -> setRenderInvincibility
- MiniGame -> setRenderMode
- MiniGame -> setRenderSpawnRate
v2.0 - The Halloween 2017 Update
v1.4 - Events and Interactivity
v1.3 - The Slayer Update
v1.2.1 - Mystery Update Reveal
v1.2 - The Mystery Update
v1.1 - Glitch Guns
- Flickering Player Light (Direct download): http://blockland.us/files/Light_Flickering_Player_Light.zip
- Flashlight: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=240727.0
- Prepper Script: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=178185.0
- Support_Prepper (Old): https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=174563.0