Great War PlanesUploaded by ANT
May 8th 2018, 7:07 PM
A total of four iconic fighters of The Great War: Fokker D.VII and Albatros D.III for the Germans, and Sopwith Pup and SE5a for the British for all your WW1 dogfighting needs you've ever had
- Phenomenal exhaust emitters that create an amazing visual illusion of prop wash even on the ground!
- Amazing engine sounds unique to each plane!!
- Raycast machineguns with mindblowing faster-than-projectiles "bullets"!!!
- Unique bullet hit effects!!!!
- Explosion on impact!!!!!
- Incredibly poor forward visibility!!!!!!
Additional info and disclaimer
Keep in mind when flying these that I've put a lot of effort into making these somewhat realistic handling-wise, while still trying to keep them actually fun and relatively easy to fight with for everyone.
For example attempting a loop directly after take off will likely result in a stall, and we all know what garbage BL stalling is. To pull more extreme maneuvres, simply first gain some altitude and then dive down to gain speed. Thanks to all this, so called Boom n Zoom tactics are actually somewhat doable with these.
I'm also aware that this pack is missing probably the two most iconic WW1 fighters Sopwith Camel and Fokker Dr.1. I may or may not maybe some day perhaps somehow bother with those but do not expect anything. I don't take suggestions either.