Tier+Tactical - LMG SkinsUploaded by Panopticon
Dec 26th 2019, 4:40 AM
Bushido's iconic weapon pack, this time with a fresh coat of paint!
Codenamed "Kai", this update includes a boatload of bugfixes, an overhauled ammo system, and all new preferences for you to play around with. The classic look and feel of the weapons have been left mostly untouched.
Here's a quick rundown:
- T+T1 ammo mode finally works after all these years
- New Arena ammo mode: bottomless magazines and limited ammo, for an authentic Quake-Like experience
- Patched ammo system: no negative ammo or your money back, should also work with SetInventory and other weird item events
- Lots of preferences, compatible with both Glass and RTB
- Miscellaneous bugfixes and enhancements
- Fully working easter eggs
A full description of all preferences can be found at: https://forum.blockland.us/index.php?topic=324336.0
Skins are variants of weapons from the main tiers with changes that are almost always extremely minor.
Included in this pack:
The Blocky LMG
(part of the Modern pack)
The Blocky LMG is, admittedly, rather redundantly named. Not everyone can be a winner, we suppose. Even if it does use a revolutionary system that causes bullets to teleport from one part of the gun directly into the chamber, allowing for a better seal and thus more efficient pressure utilization and eventually more energy transferred to the target, it will forever be marred by the label of a shitty name. Thanks, Mark.
The Drum LMG
(part of the Classic pack)
It's just a battle rifle with a drum magazine. Really, it is. There's nothing interesting at all about it, besides the fact that it has been modded with the appropriate equipment to utilize the smaller caliber of round and the different cycling system. Really. Firing it into Lake Obie under a full moon while wearing blood-soaked bicycle shorts won't summon any sort of old god, we promise.